What NDGAA Certification Means
When you see the NDGAA “Striped Pole and Poodle” logo and the National Certified Master Groomer phrase, you know that your groomer has completed the NDGAA curriculum and has passed a rigorous written and performance-based test to receive the honor of certification. Those that hold this certification have invested a large quantity of both time and money into becoming a leader of excellence in the pet grooming field.
When you choose an NDGAA Certified Master Groomer, you can rest assured that your pet’s style will be:
• Correctly beveled, smooth, even and well blended
• Have a clean, tangle-free coat that is cut to the correct length
• Free of clipper burns, nicks & cuts, and with skin disorders & parasites
• Consistent with the breed standard
• Properly balanced, with eye appeal and symmetry
• Your pet will be handled with the utmost care
If you want to ensure the highest quality grooming procedures each and every time you have your pet groomed, we recommend that you look for the National Dog Groomers Association of America seal and certification wherever you go for grooming, and if in doubt, ask your groomer if they are NDGAA Certified.